Sense and shape

The idea with this page is more as a collection of projects that I either intend to work on or am working on. As the project either get dumped, as many of the inevitably will, or become completed they will change their value on the blog. Projects that I complete could end up becoming a separate part of the blog much like the section on the cuticle.

Friday 13 June 2014

A while ago I went to Westfields shopping center in Stratford because my fiancee had some bridal things to sort out. I will usually go with her and let her do what she has to do while I try to avoid people as much as I can.  One of my refuges is the Lego strore.

I am usually larger than the average clientel, I don't have to beg someone if I want something and I am pretty sure I am envied but most parents who are in there with their screaming kids. This time around I came upon the small Mixels and bough all nine that make up the series 2. I decided to challenge myself to make some bugs for my shelf at work.



I think I did pretty well and have decided to go ahead and make another 6 bugs (drangonfly, mantispid, moth, beetle, and two other I will have to choose) I will need to get some extra pieces especially for wings. A deluxe brick bucket and some base plates. The bugs below are a wasp, cockroach and a fly. It is definitely the fly that is the best but for a first try I am pretty happy


The wasp

The Cockroach

the fly in a preening posture

No comments:

Post a Comment